Thursday at 3:10 PM Channel TBD ** | Syracusefan.com

Thursday at 3:10 PM Channel TBD **

Am I correct in assuming that we will be able to watch this on a computer/iPhone/iPad etc with the March Madness Live App?

I know I don't get TruTv. Not sure how many people on here do either.

Am I correct in assuming that we will be able to watch this on a computer/iPhone/iPad etc with the March Madness Live App?

I know I don't get TruTv. Not sure how many people on here do either.

yes. it will be live on the app

I don't get it. Syracuse TW is in HD. how not everywhere?
I live in a little town that has its own cable company. Its actually pretty good, especially for the price, but its pretty light on random HD. TruTV I get in SD, but not HD.

But no replays on the app right? 3-5pm on Thursday is the ONLY time during the whole week that I can't get off work. Figures we'd be placed exactly into that timeslot.

Awesome, we are the only 1 seed not on a major network. And of course, I don't get TruTV.

Fingers crossed the March Madness app works.

But no replays on the app right? 3-5pm on Thursday is the ONLY time during the whole week that I can't get off work. Figures we'd be placed exactly into that timeslot.

I e-mailed the March Madness Live customer service last week and received a reply saying games would be archived. I have a conflict in that same 3-5 p.m. window and am planning on watching the game later.

I e-mailed the March Madness Live customer service last week and received a reply saying games would be archived. I have a conflict in that same 3-5 p.m. window and am planning on watching the game later.

Looks like you're right. I know ESPN3 does this but mmod did not have it last year. Looks like they're introducing the replays in 2012.

Looks like you're right. I know ESPN3 does this but mmod did not have it last year. Looks like they're introducing the replays in 2012.

I just hope they don't have the score posted anywhere so I can hopefully watch the game without knowing the score (hopefully!). ESPN3 does a good job with this.

can't wait, took the whole day off, looking forward to some warmup games before the the big show at 3:10

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom