Ticket question | Syracusefan.com

Ticket question

jmm29

Walk On
I am a season ticketholder and, stupidly, I left for today's game without my tickets. Does anyone know if there is a way to give the box office my info and have them print off a replacement? Btw, the box office number is not answering.

I am a season ticketholder and, stupidly, I left for today's game without my tickets. Does anyone know if there is a way to give the box office my info and have them print off a replacement? Btw, the box office number is not answering.
Go to the box office at Gate B. If you have ID I believe they can print/provide replacements.

SUOrange44

Thanks for the help SUOrange...they were very accommodating.
I almost did the same but I backtracked 20 minutes to pick them up. Glad to know for the future.

Go to the box office at Gate B. If you have ID I believe they can print/provide replacements.

SUOrange44

That's great that they are accommodating, but what is to stop you from selling your tickets and then going to the box office and having them print you new ones? It would seem that if you got there before the person you sold them to you could sell your tickets and still get into the Dome.

That's great that they are accommodating, but what is to stop you from selling your tickets and then going to the box office and having them print you new ones? It would seem that if you got there before the person you sold them to you could sell your tickets and still get into the Dome.

The bar code changes. Only yours will be good. So when the other person can't get in with valid looking tixs I am sure the Dome will realize you just had new ones printed and tried to pull a scam. Whenever I have emailed my tixs to someone, the bar code changes so that I also can't try to get in with the hard Tix.

The bar code changes. Only yours will be good. So when the other person can't get in with valid looking tixs I am sure the Dome will realize you just had new ones printed and tried to pull a scam. Whenever I have emailed my tixs to someone, the bar code changes so that I also can't try to get in with the hard Tix.
And that would be right before you had your season tickets pulled.

Makes sense. By no means was I advocating or saying I would do that, but there are people less honest than you and I out there.

Hoov50 said:
Makes sense. By no means was I advocating or saying I would do that, but there are people less honest than you and I out there.

Oh I know you weren't planning to do such a thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom