Ticket Sale Update - Sellout Possible ??? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ticket Sale Update - Sellout Possible ???

When do you think SU will do something about attendance?

BTW, there will be more than 27k in the building.

I don't understand the question. Seriously.

Here is a link:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/000046EFEFECCC84?did=4pack

Looks like they have sold approxately 46,000 tickets which seems unlikely. I have never seen the entire first and second level sold out.

Maybe those are the only seats available for the ticket deal.

You can't use that link as it only allows you to purchase the seats as a part of the 4 for 44 deal. This link shows you everything.. Looks the same as previous games..

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/000046EFEFECCC84?artistid=829348&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

Looks like about a little less than 7,000 unsold seats right now. At least they will be able to announce 42k plus in attendance as of today - Oh I mean tickets sold.

It would be nice to see 40k plus fans in seats for once - when was the last time we saw that?

Good news is that there were 288 tickets available in Section 210 this morning and now there are only 40 seats for sale. I checked out the link to Ticketmaster and they have 5711 tickets available for tomorrows game. With a big student turnout and a solid walk-up we could have 44,000 in the dome !!!

Cuseregular and I will be wandering the endzone using two field passes tomorrow...we"ll be sure to help the refs on the XP kicks