Ticket Sales - Wake Forest | Syracusefan.com

Ticket Sales - Wake Forest

G

GoCuse44

Ticket sales must have gone pretty well today because yesterday there were 235 tickets available in Section 210 where I have season tickets. Tonight I was checking on tickets in section 210 for a co-worker and only 98 tickets are available (mostly in the last two rows under the overhang). The section was pretty empty all last season and I could get tickets in Row B without a problem. It seems like a pretty good sign that we may have over 40,000 in the Dome !!!!

I was wondering how the interest has been on campus with the student. Does BlackNight have an update?

Ticket sales must have gone pretty well today because yesterday there were 235 tickets available in Section 210 where I have season tickets. Tonight I was checking on tickets in section 210 for a co-worker and only 98 tickets are available (mostly in the last two rows under the overhang). The section was pretty empty all last season and I could get tickets in Row B without a problem. It seems like a pretty good sign that we may have over 40,000 in the Dome !!!!

I was wondering how the interest has been on campus with the student. Does BlackNight have an update?

I've said previously I expect at least what we had for Minnesota in 09 for this game out of the students. The freshmen are pretty noticeably excited which is great.

Tix are selling at the Verizon building at the ESPN zone for 15$.Lots of people go thru there.Jerry Springer today signing autographs.The guy from deadliest catch was there Saturday signing autographs. the line was a mile long.The autograph booth is right next to the ESPN/SU booth.

Nothing better than a night SU Football game in the Dome.

Lets win this frickin game!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom