Tickets are now on sale for the ACC Dr. Pepper championship in Charlotte | Syracusefan.com

Tickets are now on sale for the ACC Dr. Pepper championship in Charlotte

Not to be a "negative nancy," but if SU is in this game, we all will be able to snatch choice seats for cheap from Fla St and Clemson fans the last few weeks of November. Keep your money, because I don't believe the ACC Championship game has ever been more than 70% sold.

The Clemson VT game in 2011 was sold out I think.

The Clemson VT game in 2011 was sold out I think.
You are correct... VT travels well and Clemson is 2hrs drive to the stadium... If SU were to make the championship, it will be nowhere near that.

Not to be a "negative nancy," but if SU is in this game, we all will be able to snatch choice seats for cheap from Fla St and Clemson fans the last few weeks of November. Keep your money, because I don't believe the ACC Championship game has ever been more than 70% sold.

"The game has sold out in two of its three years in Charlotte and has resulted in exciting matchups in each of its previous three years. Heavy demand is expected again this year and fans are encouraged to purchase tickets early to ensure good seats."

I don't know how accurate that is, but it's from the article. I am in Charlotte, so I will keep my ear open to how the sells are going as the season unfolds.

You are correct... VT travels well and Clemson is 2hrs drive to the stadium... If SU were to make the championship, it will be nowhere near that.

I guess VT didn't pick up the slack when they played BC in the 2008 title game

acc_championship_game_crowd_view_2007_empty_stadium_jacksonville_altel_acc_sucks_sux.jpg

I guess VT didn't pick up the slack when they played BC in the 2008 title game

acc_championship_game_crowd_view_2007_empty_stadium_jacksonville_altel_acc_sucks_sux.jpg
That was played in Florida (Tampa??) and winner goes back to Florida for bowl game. They scheduled in Florida thinking FSU and Miami would be in the game.

Better yet, who's planning the NC game tailgate in Dallas?
I'm in Plano and have no idea what you're talking about.

Edit: Brain Fart; I thought you were talking about a North Carolina vs Syracuse game at Jerry World. Need sleep...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom