Tickets for Rutgers question | Syracusefan.com

Tickets for Rutgers question

orangejunkie

Starter
My wife and I have decided last minute to drive over from Rochester for the game tomorrow. Assume getting them at the box office is easy enough on game day. Don't know if we can get Level I tickets last minute or not. Also don't know if it is wise to get from a "scalper" outside the dome. Any suggestions?

Scalped tickets can be a good deal, but look over the tickets before you hand over the cash.

I've always liked the upper deck seats at the Dome. You get a better view of the play and you're not too far away.

Scalped tickets can be a good deal, but look over the tickets before you hand over the cash.

I've always liked the upper deck seats at the Dome. You get a better view of the play and you're not too far away.

Good advice to always look at tickets , but I've NEVER seen fakes at the dome. The scalpers at the dome have real tickets and usually it's a pretty good deal.

Good advice to always look at tickets , but I've NEVER seen fakes at the dome. The scalpers at the dome have real tickets and usually it's a pretty good deal.

There were fakes at the 34,616 game. A bunch of them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom