Tickets for season ticket holders -- TONIGHT | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tickets for season ticket holders -- TONIGHT

i dont believe anyone is yet. you dont find out until you pick them up. i would imagine the sooner you buy, the better they are.

I got 2 tickets !!! Are we able to pick them up at the Carrier Dome box office or Georgia Dome will call?

Just got mine!

I had been emailing with Chris Gedney and as usual, he and the Orange Club staff have been very helpful offering to help me out this morning but when I received the note that cto posted above I couldn't wait! I'm in - see you in Atlanta!

I got 2 tickets !!! Are we able to pick them up at the Carrier Dome box office or Georgia Dome will call?
From the confirmation email:
"You will be sent an email on how to receive your tickets at Atlanta, GA"

Do you have to buy all three sessions? I can't make Saturday, but I have faith that I'll need one for Monday night. Any ideas on how I should go about that?

I'll take your Sat ticket

I just got 3 at the box office. I got there at 10 and there were only about 4 people in front of me.

I just got 3 at the box office. There I got there at 10 and there were only about 4 people in front of me.
so where are they located? Or are you with the rest of us who'll find out later. If they put us in nosebleeds lets get the torches and pitchforks ready!

so where are they located? Or are you with the rest of us who'll find out later. If they put us in nosebleeds lets get the torches and pitchforks ready!
I'm in the same boat as the rest. He said he doesn't know where the tickets will be and I'll get an email to let me know where to pick them up. I'll grab a pitchfork with you if we are in the nosebleeds.

Was able to get 4 last night and then an additional 2 this morning before they sold out... Am still 2 short so if anyone happens to have 2 they purchased through SU for $310 and our willing to sell for face value please PM me. Am staying with relatives that are former Syracusans that now live in Marietta but still bleed Orange so am working to get them tickets so they can join us and was hoping to get all from SU (was almost able to accomplish it:)!) - so we would hopefully be near each other...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom