Class of 2014 - Tim Gardner | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Tim Gardner

I know there is a Milford thread, but thought this kid deserves his own. Cuse has officially offered.

Tim Gardner, Milford 6'4 320lbs OL

Us and Gers are on him, Rivalz has him as a 4 star

Awesome. This is the kid I want. Booted from Ohio State over the summer for bs. Offered by osu and nd last season. Kid would be a jan enrollee fully qualified.

Last edited:
he was listed as guard for osu, but played tackle in high school.

the # 31 og by one site

Need to lock this one down... would make me feel really great about our OL the next few seasons.

I know I started the thread , and even though Rivalz is listing an offer I don't know how legit it is. I don't believe the interest is all that serious. At least right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

I know there is a Milford thread, but thought this kid deserves his own. Cuse has officially offered.

Us and Gers are on him
Having originally committed to Ohio State our chances diminish every time we lose huge. The only real pull might be our recent impressive NFL O-line contributions with Pugh and Hickey in all probability. Is it enough?

I know I started the thread , and even though Rivalz is listing an offer I don't know how legit it is. I don't believe the interest is all that serious. At least right now

-
This has to be a grades issue right? The guy was set to be an OSU guy a year ago, so clearly there is another issue here other than athletic ability

This has to be a grades issue right? The guy was set to be an OSU guy a year ago, so clearly there is another issue here other than athletic ability

They booted him in July/August for menacing or disorderly something like that

Just getting these kids up for a visit is a good thing. I'm sure Fuchs has seen half full stadiums having been committed to UConn. Hopefully it's a good game and they enjoy seeing McNabb...and maybe Coach P.

Just getting these kids up for a visit is a good thing. I'm sure Fuchs has seen half full stadiums having been committed to UConn. Hopefully it's a good game and they enjoy seeing McNabb...and maybe Coach P.
Well that would be awkward to see the ex coach of the school you decommitted from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rutgers official today and decision within next few weeks. This kid can be had hopefully we are still involved , otherwise sounds like RU can luck out

We are taking 2 tackles this class, not 2 as originally thought. Gardner and Ware would be Z hell of a haul

Rutgers official today and decision within next few weeks. This kid can be had hopefully we are still involved , otherwise sounds like RU can luck out

We are taking 2 tackles this class, not 2 as originally thought. Gardner and Ware would be Z hell of a haul

Theyre going to get the kid by default as it doesn’t appear anyone else is actively recruiting him, is there?

they already have 3 O.T. and 2 O.G. committed. plus hudson is visiting them next week

Theyre going to get the kid by default as it doesn’t appear anyone else is actively recruiting him, is there?

nope. sounds like Rutgers by default.

it's interesting that we are looking to take 2 tackles now. wonder if the other OT option is committed somewhere, because there isn't a peep about any other OT's being recruited at this point

nope. sounds like Rutgers by default.

it's interesting that we are looking to take 2 tackles now. wonder if the other OT option is committed somewhere, because there isn't a peep about any other OT's being recruited at this point

Is it Roberts and Ward or bust? I’m not sure what the thought on the OL recruiting is. Maybe somebody is already in the fold like the Chasz Wright kid?

I peg Roberts for guard. Ward a tackle and I figure we take another guard and tackle. It’d be nice to bring in 4 OL this class.

All these skill kids wont mean diddly if we cant block.

Is it Roberts and Ward or bust? I’m not sure what the thought on the OL recruiting is. Maybe somebody is already in the fold like the Chasz Wright kid?

I peg Roberts for guard. Ward a tackle and I figure we take another guard and tackle. It’d be nice to bring in 4 OL this class.

All these skill kids wont mean diddly if we cant block.

I think Roberts was definitely recruited as a guard. If we want to bring in 2 OT's I have no idea what our plans are? We must feel solid about Ward if he isn't taking an official until 1/31. As for the 2nd OT, who knows? From everything I have seen we haven't been overly interested in Wright. Is that because we know we can get him if we wanted? Possibly, but I have a feeling we are in on an OT that is currently committed else where that's why we aren't hearing much. Then again I am not sure what we are doing for back up plans? Going to be interesting to see what unfolds the next 2 months. But I am with you I would love to see us take too many off lineman then too few.

Us and Gers are on him
We need at least one more quality OL player to come into the roster.Roberts is far from enough. Mnimum two per year must be brought in red-shirted and be ready to play after the scheduled delay.

I think Roberts was definitely recruited as a guard. If we want to bring in 2 OT's I have no idea what our plans are? We must feel solid about Ward if he isn't taking an official until 1/31. As for the 2nd OT, who knows? From everything I have seen we haven't been overly interested in Wright. Is that because we know we can get him if we wanted? Possibly, but I have a feeling we are in on an OT that is currently committed else where that's why we aren't hearing much. Then again I am not sure what we are doing for back up plans? Going to be interesting to see what unfolds the next 2 months. But I am with you I would love to see us take too many off lineman then too few.

Would be interested to hear about James Mchale. Our recruits have said they have been on him, we offered him early, and he is committed to Temple. Could be a route worth keeping in mind.

Would be interested to hear about James Mchale. Our recruits have said they have been on him, we offered him early, and he is committed to Temple. Could be a route worth keeping in mind.

Forgot about him - I know Roberts had been working on him, maybe he's the other OT they're pursuing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom