Tim Green, Babers, 1st Impressions, thoughts | Syracusefan.com

Tim Green, Babers, 1st Impressions, thoughts

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
- Dan Conley was interesting on post game radio last night, among other things he loved the offense and said it was nearly impossible to defend. He went on to actually explain why from an xs and os standpoint.
- Babers said next week maybe we can get fans that like football and music, obviously in response to the empty seats and the country fans. He was dissapointed in the turnout as was I ( but been here long enough to not be shocked)
- My thoughts arre that this was a very successfull first outing, Colgate is better then a lot of the 129 div 1 teams and probabl as good as a few P5 teams. Lot of things need to improve for next week if we are to compete next week. Im happy though.
- Seemed to me SU slowed the pace some in the second half, those firswt 2 drives were frantic and Colgate was scrambling.
- Can't wait for next week, bring a friend or two that doesn't usually go, they need to see this.

Last edited:
- Tim Green was interesting on post game radio last night, among other things he loved the offense and said it was nearly impossible to defend. He went on to actually explain why from an xs and os standpoint.
- Babers said next week maybe we can get fans that like football and music, obviously in response to the empty seats and the country fans. He was dissapointed in the turnout as was I ( but been here long enough to not be shocked)
- My thoughts arre that this was a very successfull first outing, Colgate is better then a lot of the 129 div 1 teams and probabl as good as a few P5 teams. Lot of things need to improve for next week if we are to compete next week. Im happy though.
- Seemed to me SU slowed the pace some in the second half, those firswt 2 drives were frantic and Colgate was scrambling.
- Can't wait for next week, bring a friend or two that doesn't usually go, they need to see this.
I believe you're mistaking Tim Green for Dan Conley.

- Tim Green was interesting on post game radio last night, among other things he loved the offense and said it was nearly impossible to defend. He went on to actually explain why from an xs and os standpoint.

When did Babers say that about music fans?

People better get in the dome ASAP. Start recruiting your friends. May have to buy some cheap $100 season tix and just give them to your friends.

I get the feeling that Babers came here for the dome and the turf mixed in with the old history - but mainly the roof and the turf... AND he assumes either his offense or stockpiling wins is going to put butts in the seats. If we avg, 40k and we go 8-4 next year... he gone.

I have a really good feeling about Dino. He is a leader and an innovator. It may or may not be this year, but he is going to get this train rolling and if we don't all jump on now - this train is going to be leaving town.

See you in the Dome on Friday.

I believe you're mistaking Tim Green for Dan Conley.

Ha... was wondering what post game he was talking about.

Speaking of that, why isn't tim green on the radio/tv?

Wow I was driving down 81 late last night...His voice is similar to Green. So Dan Conelly is interesting. My apologies

When did Babers say that about music fans?

People better get in the dome ASAP. Start recruiting your friends. May have to buy some cheap $100 season tix and just give them to your friends.

I get the feeling that Babers came here for the dome and the turf mixed in with the old history - but mainly the roof and the turf... AND he assumes either his offense or stockpiling wins is going to put butts in the seats. If we avg, 40k and we go 8-4 next year... he gone.

I have a really good feeling about Dino. He is a leader and an innovator. It may or may not be this year, but he is going to get this train rolling and if we don't all jump on now - this train is going to be leaving town.

See you in the Dome on Friday.
He said it on tk99 post game radio. Could tell he was disappointed with attendance.

I don't really blame anyone for not showing up to a Friday Night game against Colgate while the NYS Fair is going on/Labor Day Weekend after the past 10 years of dumpster fire football.

However, if people don't show up for Louisville, we may all need to go grassroots and start dragging people to games. If I wasn't opening the doors to my agency October 1st, here in Greenville, id be up there but hopefully soon enough I'll be in a position to be one of those fans who flies up for most home games while going to the ones down here in SC/NC/GA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom