Tim Green Podcast with Fran Brown | Syracusefan.com

Tim Green Podcast with Fran Brown

Loved Fran’s comment at the end about eliminating all the penalties. The stupid penalties the last few years must have been driving former players insane along with all of us.

Coach Fran is extremely genuine and this interview really showed that.

the Tim Green AI voice creator here is incredible. I'm shocked we're like 10 comments in and no one is talking about that!?!?!?

don't care about his slum lord activity. if we're going to dump on SU athletes who have dubious off the field activities, we can go from Marvin to Jim Brown to McNabb back to Konrad over to Bernie Fine etc...

the Tim Green AI voice creator here is incredible. I'm shocked we're like 10 comments in and no one is talking about that!?!?!?

don't care about his slum lord activity. if we're going to dump on SU athletes who have dubious off the field activities, we can go from Marvin to Jim Brown to McNabb back to Konrad over to Bernie Fine etc...
Yeah we should just congratulate Tim on his new venture... the chances of someone dying on his podcast are miniscule... unlike living in one of his apartments... so kudos to him.

I thought the same thing. And when no one said anything about it, I figured it must have been discussed somewhere already.

I thought the same thing. And when no one said anything about it, I figured it must have been discussed somewhere already.
Was skynet created at…..Skytop????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom