Time Warner adds pre- and post-game shows to Syracuse basketball coverage | Syracusefan.com

Time Warner adds pre- and post-game shows to Syracuse basketball coverage

They don't say who the hosts will be. I vote Igor and Tomcat. Marsh will sit off to the side pounding PBR tallboys and will interject with analysis about Uconn every so often.
perfect.

They don't say who the hosts will be. I vote Igor and Tomcat. Marsh will sit off to the side pounding PBR tallboys and will interject with analysis about Uconn every so often.
I am available but they better be prepared to meet some outlandish demands if they want me.

I am talking bottomless ginger ales and an unlimited supply of M&Ms (only acceptable colors are the new unofficial official SU colors: navy blue and duct type grey).

I am available but they better be prepared to meet some outlandish demands if they want me.

I am talking bottomless ginger ales and an unlimited supply of M&Ms (only acceptable colors are the new unofficial official SU colors: navy blue and duct type grey).
And all intro and outro music will include tubas

I will just have a sign that reads and my middle finger extended. No words needed when they cut away to me.

And all intro and outro music will include tubas

Tom Cat Intro

It's better than that "Hey, hey, hey it's Bud & The Manchild...hey, hey, hey it's Bud & The Manchild..hey, hey, hey...it's Bud & The Manchild,