Tin foil hat time - ESPN conspiracy theory | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tin foil hat time - ESPN conspiracy theory

It's not really a conspiracy that ESPN benefits mightily from the success of NCAA basketball. Why would they admit they have a crap product that is getting worse, even after changing rules to correct it (which aren't even consistently enforced).

What Boeheim did may create a blip, but the only way college basketball gets better is if people stop watching. The NCAA and ESPN don't allow a "public comment period." It will only change when people decide they don't want to watch people falling down and refs taking over games.

Oh I thought he was telling the ref about "Bojangel's".
(http://www.bojangles.com/)

That's what I told my 5 and 7 yo daughters on Sunday after I got home from the game :)
when boeheim retires in 5-10 and they show this clips your kids are going to be like. Dad thats bullshi*, you lied to me.

BS... get it?

those guys have multiple titles. boeheim needs to win more than 1 title. i still think he will.

16 coaches have made 4 final fours with 1 title.

if he makes another final 4 and wins it, he's in a club with 8 others (5 final 4s, 2 titles)

3 titles and 6 final 4s would put him in the group with rupp, k, wooden, knight ahead of pitino and williams.

not saying this is the only measuring stick but i really want him to get that second one for him. lots of guys have won just one

Two titles certainly don't equate with greatness--I give you Phil Woolpert and Ed Jucker. In fact, even the sainted Hank Iba got his back-to-back titles because he had the first great 7-footer.

But your main point is valid--one more title would make a big difference.