Tip off Marathon | Syracusefan.com

Tip off Marathon

I woke up in the middle of the night and watched pacific game. Their coach is Mighty Mouse. I thought that who it was but I didn't realize he got into coaching and then the announcer confirmed. Also Terry Porter coaches a team in the same conference as well, I can't remember what team.

I also watched Hawaii play and that game came down to the wire. Needless to say I am tired Long day today

I woke up in the middle of the night and watched pacific game. Their coach is Mighty Mouse. I thought that who it was but I didn't realize he got into coaching and then the announcer confirmed. Also Terry Porter coaches a team in the same conference as well, I can't remember what team.

I also watched Hawaii play and that game came down to the wire. Needless to say I am tired Long day today

I give you credit, I don't think I would watch Hawaii play Pacific if the game was played in my driveway.

I am setting the over/under at 15 for hours of basketball Marsh will be watching today.
CRAP If I'd known this I would have listened to several games when I was up most of the night, rather than Coast to Coast AM which is literally on almost EVERY night!

You are my kinda board member!

CRAP If I'd known this I would have listened to several games when I was up most of the night, rather than Coast to Coast AM which is literally on almost EVERY night!

Noory's OK but I still miss Art Bell

I have to say that as I've gotten older college bball is something I can just about watch any college team play. Especially at D1 level. I know there are some staunt NBA guys here and I will watch it that but only before college has started and after it has ended. Watching the Zags play St Mary's is fun because St Mary's plays in a gym that looks no bigger than West Genny's gym.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom