Tired of This | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tired of This

Classic thread in contradiction to the classic posts that come after a loss...classic.

We'll be anywhere from a 2 seed to a 5 seed most likely. There is no great team in college basketball this year as been said by many. There are 347 Div I basketball teams and we have not lost to one outside the top 53 in the RPI and #53 is Nova who has beat us, Marquette and Louisville at home. As much as some here like to harp on how limited or not good we are this year, many other top 20 teams have lost to much worse teams in the RPI than we have. It's time some of those folks gave credit to our opponents. Let's Go Orange!

sat was the worst game experience I've ever had in 30 years of dome games... it was a combination of the typical letdown with a loss
under these circumstances combined with the absolute most obnoxious Gtown fan I've ever experienced sitting next to me...

Bilas just said we are a top 10 team for sure and the top teams all have flaws this year. Said everyone had a bad shooting day at the same time for us on Saturday.

A Four seed wouldnt be the end of the world assuming we are not playing Indiana in Indianapolis. Of course we would need to make it out of the first weekend as well.

making the 2nd weekend will be a tall order.

The 50 nonsensical agenda driven and over the top threads that were deleted.
I would have liked to have read those... Maybe then, by contrast, i'd be seen as more of a 'moderate.'

There should be no censorship on this site. Only against extreme vulgarity and obsenity. We all know how to skip over silly posts with our eyes. Let's maintain free speech please.

There should be no censorship on this site. Only against extreme vulgarity and obsenity. We all know how to skip over silly posts with our eyes. Let's maintain free speech please.
If that's what you need, move to Syracuse.com

Yes there should, and there is.

No there shouldn't.

The right of freedom of expression is a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights in the International Covenant on Civil and Public Rights. This right includes the freedom to seek and impart information of all kinds "regardless of frontiers, either orally in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any media of his choice." It is of course subject to certain restrictions when necessary to "respect the rights and reputation of others" and as needed to protect the public order.

Goofy basketball posts do not fall under this exemption.

No there shouldn't.

The right of freedom of expression is a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights in the International Covenant on Civil and Public Rights. This right includes the freedom to seek and impart information of all kinds "regardless of frontiers, either orally in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any media of his choice." It is of course subject to certain restrictions when necessary to "respect the rights and reputation of others" and as needed to protect the public order.

As realorange noted above, try syracuse.com. And good luck skipping over the silly posts there with your eyes.

No there shouldn't.

You can express whatever you like. just go do it somewhere else you hippy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom