TJ Warren | Syracusefan.com

TJ Warren

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Wow, he's fun to watch, and for real. Might be my favorite non-SU player. Kid scores, and hustles.

By the way, he got a min or so of rest around the 10 minute mark, as the announcer made a comment about getting a breather.

If you're not tired playing 40 minutes, you aren't playing hard enough (how about that seque?)

Can't wait for him to go pro. Kid is so good at scoring. Not sure if he's an NBA tweener PF/SF, but he certainly has a chance to be a great pro.

Wow, he's fun to watch, and for real. Might be my favorite non-SU player. Kid scores, and hustles.

By the way, he got a min or so of rest around the 10 minute mark, as the announcer made a comment about getting a breather.

If you're not tired playing 40 minutes, you aren't playing hard enough (how about that seque?)
Why not just compliment Warren and leave it at that?
:rolleyes:

yeah. its really fun watching the james harden of nc state dribble into someone, jump into them..and then get credited with free throws.

Can't wait for him to go pro. Kid is so good at scoring. Not sure if he's an NBA tweener PF/SF, but he certainly has a chance to be a great pro.

he will have the career danya abrams had

yeah. its really fun watching the james harden of nc state dribble into someone, jump into them..and then get credited with free throws.

Congrats on the dumbest post I've read today!

I thought BJ Anya looked pretty good. He would have looked good in Orange. Hopefully Obokoh will have a similar impact next year.

Warren has turned it into another gear. His mobility is impressive too. I didn't realize how fast he can get up and down the floor and how quickly he establishes post position. Not a lot of wasted movement, holding the ball, etc.

He is much more mobile than Abrams was and can score in almost every fashion. Possibly tweener yes but he his pretty refined. He'll be a solid pro, imo.

Last edited:

He is fun to watch... can't really get behind him more than that, as the State fanbase is so brutally annoying, it's hard to get behind anything they do... including rooting for a new ACC brother... can't do it. but that's just me.

The shots he makes are incredible. He makes it look so easy. He is easily my favorite non-SU player this year.

That's a great observation. It sure does look easy for him. Never rushed or sped up.

That's a great observation. It sure does look easy for him. Never rushed or sped up.
And he has that uncanny touch that the great scorers seem to have - where if the ball gets on the rim it almost always drops in.

He reminds me a little of marquis daniels. He had a great game for auburn against us in s16 and had a nice nba career. Both have a knack for getting into the lane and hitting those little runners and floaters. Warren is better though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom