To all my Florida SU brethren | Syracusefan.com

To all my Florida SU brethren

Just moved down to Port St. Lucie and this is going to be my first one. I was talking to the secretary the other day and said I have been through tornado's down in TN, earthquakes in the Caribbean, and drove threw plenty of major blizzards, but I don't know quite what to expect. Luckily it is not supposed to be a major one. I just picked up a few jugs of water and a gallon of ice cream that, if the power goes out, I will be forced to eat while watching old SU games I have saved on the laptop. :) Shoot, if I had a bottle of liquid smoke, a good summer sausage with sharp cheddar, and a ginger ale cooler to sit in, I might think I am back in upstate NY.

Here's to knew experiences,

MEM

Just moved down to Port St. Lucie and this is going to be my first one. I was talking to the secretary the other day and said I have been through tornado's down in TN, earthquakes in the Caribbean, and drove threw plenty of major blizzards, but I don't know quite what to expect. Luckily it is not supposed to be a major one. I just picked up a few jugs of water and a gallon of ice cream that, if the power goes out, I will be forced to eat while watching old SU games I have saved on the laptop. :) Shoot, if I had a bottle of liquid smoke, a good summer sausage with sharp cheddar, and a ginger ale cooler to sit in, I might think I am back in upstate NY.

Here's to knew experiences,

MEM
If you are in Port St. Lucie, I think you should be fairly safe. Rain squals and some steady wind, that's about all you will get over there. It would be very unusual for a hurricane on the current path of Issac to turn up to that section of Florida.

just a bit south in jensen beach. we should be fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom