To those who are overreacting, please post here | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

To those who are overreacting, please post here

Yeah I love losing games and looking like the worst team in a decade plus. Huh?
I know you don't love it - but geez the on-and-on "see we suck we really really suck" in every thread possible is, well... a little much?

I know you don't love it - but geez the on-and-on "see we suck we really really suck" in every thread possible is, well... a little much?

Forgot you're the board patrol

we're seeing the beginning of a death spiral

we're seeing the beginning of a death spiral
i think u r correct ---but i hope not. jb needs to change, but he is to arrogant to do so. he needs to go with battle howard lydon thompson and roberson. with coleman gillon white and autry off the bench --i posted my reasons for this under chemistry thread.

lol you think @ pitt is easier than home GT?

I do. I don't think that atmosphere was anything like the Dixon games @ Pitt. GT is a better team, IMO. Home or away.

Not sure how anyone can think any road game is easy in this conference this year. I mean BC almost took down UNC at home and there's no bigger talent divide amongst teams as there is those two teams.

0A26C127-77D5-4880-A3FD-94517D77AE48-265-000000130916B2E1_tmp.jpg

No, they're not

Not sure how anyone can think any road game is easy in this conference this year. I mean BC almost took down UNC at home and there's no bigger talent divide amongst teams as there is those two teams.

Nobody said anything about them being easy from what I can tell.

All Pitt games are auto losses until proven otherwise. We shouldn't be mad about yesterday we should marvel the miracle of beating them earlier in the season. Just need to move on. There is something on order of a 15 - 20% chance of winning tomorrow and that would be gigantic to our chances.

All Pitt games are auto losses until proven otherwise. We shouldn't be mad about yesterday we should marvel the miracle of beating them earlier in the season. Just need to move on. There is something on order of a 15 - 20% chance of winning tomorrow and that would be gigantic to our chances.

It shouldn't be, Stallings can't coach, and Pitt doesn't have a whole lot of talent, we really screwed the pooch yesterday.

It shouldn't be, Stallings can't coach, and Pitt doesn't have a whole lot of talent, we really screwed the pooch yesterday.

I don't disagree with any of that but regardless of anything else, we have been screwing the pooch against them with clockwork precision since at least 2005.

Dixon taught those players well. They can shred the zone at ease without him there. Not upset about that game b/c I had it penciled in as a loss when the schedule came out.

Three top ten wins now. How we feeling?

Three top ten wins now. How we feeling?

Think we need to win one of the next two and we're in even with an ACC first round loss. I say we just win the next two and an ACC game to be sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom