To Tomcat | Syracusefan.com

To Tomcat

Dcuse

All Conference
In my many conversations with Dan it was easy to see how much you meant to him as his close friend. My thoughts also go out to you today as I know you're dealing with a deep loss. Stay strong buddy. We're thinking of you.

Tomcat is an amazing friend to my father and my whole family. He is like family. My father said everyday that he could not believe how good a friend Tom is, visiting him EVERY DAY. Tom you hold a special place in our family's hearts forever. Thank you.

OO- your dad was very simply a great guy. He'll be missed by MANY. You and your family are in our thoughts and have our sincerest condolences.

Sincerely,

Greg

OrangeOnions said:
Tomcat is an amazing friend to my father and my whole family. He is like family. My father said everyday that he could not believe how good a friend Tom is, visiting him EVERY DAY. Tom you hold a special place in our family's hearts forever. Thank you.

In my many conversations with Dan it was easy to see how much you meant to him as his close friend. My thoughts also go out to you today as I know you're dealing with a deep loss. Stay strong buddy. We're thinking of you.
Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts and words. This hit me really hard but I am doing okay. I will try and post something on Dan tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom