Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
image6-1.png

***** Tyler Ennis PG 6-2 175 St Benedict Prep Newark NJ

Originally from the Toronto area

Had offers from many but has always loved Syracuse

ul_All-Stars_boys_648+Z.jpg

**** Ron Patterson SG 6-3 195 Brewster Academy Hometown Indianapolis In

Wingspan exceeds 6'10. Excellent outside shooter. Same school as CJ Fair and Chris McCullough

Originally verbaled to Indiana.

doc4f512c22a9e1e4202033741.jpg

*** BJ Johnson SF/SG 6-7 165 Ardmore Pa Lower Marion HS

Outstanding outside shooter, great leaping ability, great raw talent

Only 16 going into senior season, BJ grew 3 inches late and emerged as a major prospect after his junior season of HS ball.

Chinonso-Obokoh.jpg

*** Chinonso Obokoh C/PF 6-9 220 Bishop Kearney Roch. NY

Born in Nigeria. Can play center or power forward. Excellent shot blocker, runs the floor well.

Come on down

Most material from Sutom's data base

Are any of these guys expected to sign today?

Dan once again thank you for your daily post. You are a true asset to this board and to the entire university. Most of all thank you for every thing you have done for me.

Thank you again my Friend!
Jim, what I do pales in comparison to what you have done for this board and our country. Nonetheless, I am humbled by your remarks. Thanks again for protecting our way of life and putting yours in harms way for all of us.

actually, all these guys will sign their NLIs today, 'cept for Buss signing on Thursday it sounds like.

tylerroberson.jpg

Will Tyler Roberson decide this week between Kansas, Villanova and Syracuse? Signs point to yes.

10:59 a.m.: @Devans100: Will Kansas get one of the other big names in the spring?

The Jayhawks are involved with several of the top uncommitted guys remaining. They are in the final three for Tyler Roberson, who is expected to choose this week between Kansas, Syracuse and Villanova. As for guys who will wait until the spring, Kansas is on the lists of Andrew Wiggins, Aaron Gordon, Julius Randle and Dakari Johnson. With that said, Bill Self has ground to make up with each of those four.

10:56 a.m.: @MVender is curious about the Rysheed Jordan situation.

Jordan is one of the top uncommitted players in the country, and it doesn't look like he plans on making a decision soon. He's a long and athletic guard, with good ball-handling ability. He also knows how to create his own shot and get into the lane. In terms of recruiting, Syracuse and St. John's had the edge a couple weeks ago, with Rutgers and Temple chasing. The Orange have two guards already in the 2013 class, in five-star PG Tyler Ennis and former Indiana signee Ron Patterson. Syracuse loves playing with two ball-handlers on the court, so Jordan would fit in fine. St. John's, though, can offer Jordan 32 minutes per game right off the bat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom