Today's Broadcast Team | Syracusefan.com

Today's Broadcast Team

br801

Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner Hoops Leading Scorer
I find Kara Lawson to be a solid analyst, either working games or in studio, and thought she did a fine job today.

On the other hand, I thought the play-by-play work of Tom Hart was pretty awful, perhaps because he seemed to have a clear and at times near orgasmic rooting interest for UVA.

I find Kara Lawson to be a solid analyst, either working games or in studio, and thought she did a fine job today.

On the other hand, I thought the play-by-play work of Tom Hart was pretty awful, perhaps because he seemed to have a clear and at times near orgasmic rooting interest for UVA.

Man they really don't respect us right now if that's the team. Hart is like their E team announcer.

I thought they both had pleasant voices. That's good enough for me most games - nothing worse than annoying voice, and bad color. Hart sounded like Karl Ravech to me.

What about that Kaylee chick? Doesnt she bring anything to the table? She was listed as part of the team...

Man they really don't respect us right now if that's the team. Hart is like their E team announcer.
Tom Hart never registered on my radar before today.

What about that Kaylee chick? Doesnt she bring anything to the table? She was listed as part of the team...
A solid all-around contributor.

she's so much better than Doris

The only thing she did that I didn't care for was in the first half when she was talking about us not executing because of their defense, but UVA wasn't executing their offense because they weren't managing the clock well. Not our defense. But she's really good otherwise.

I was shocked to hear him very early in the telecast talking about JB handing 999 losses to other teams. I figured he was a Newhouse guy after hearing that.

The only thing she did that I didn't care for was in the first half when she was talking about us not executing because of their defense, but UVA wasn't executing their offense because they weren't managing the clock well. Not our defense. But she's really good otherwise.

Eh, I think they just have to fill time with fake analysis.

The "Look Deep into Perrantes Eyes" segment was RIDICULOUS.

The play they highlighted the most was that 3 on 1 for UVA where Gillon baited him and he missed the lay-up. Of course, during the segment they cut the tape before you see that he misses the lay-up and show an angle where it looks like a million-dollar play. Gillon faked up to get Perrantes to miss the easy look to the player ahead, then fell back to defend against the finish perfectly. He misses, we get the ball back. Boom.

Yet that's the look how great Perrantes moment we get....

I was shocked to hear him very early in the telecast talking about JB handing 999 losses to other teams. I figured he was a Newhouse guy after hearing that.
Yes, surprised and glad he mentioned that. Not a Newhouse guy though. Sounded like he had money on UVA.

Syracuse playing a top 10 team in the dome deserves a lot better than some guy I have never heard of and Kara Lawson.

Yes, surprised and glad he mentioned that. Not a Newhouse guy though. Sounded like he had money on UVA.

I imagined him doing his prep work at the hotel last night and getting a call from the Raleigh area from a number he doesn't know.

Bilas on the other end saying, "listen, it would go well for you if you mentioned Boeheim handing out 999 losses to other teams." Then the phone cuts out.

Kaylee has braces doesn't she? But I agree, very cute.

On certain sites that's actually a bonus. Am I venturing too far into JHJ(RIP) territory? Wait, am I allowed to say his name or is he...?

Syracuse playing a top 10 team in the dome deserves a lot better than some guy I have never heard of and Kara Lawson.

While I'd normally agree and still agree on the top 10 part(cough cough), I wonder at what point these teams get assigned?

Agreed - Lawson was tremendous today.