Today's forecast.. | Syracusefan.com

Today's forecast..

As Meek Mill blares from the Dome system, Jim Ross going to make an appearance and about 3 minutes in give a "WAIT A MINUTE!! THATS JAMES SOUTHERLAND'S MUSIC!!" At which point James hits the scorer's table and drops about five first half threes.

Good news! Thanks for the update!

I'll be at the UConn and Seton Hall games so now I know to definitely bring a gas mask and some air freshener!

So does Grant still start the JS come off the bench?

So does Grant still start the JS come off the bench?
I would think so, particularly since Dirty hasn't played in awhile and Dirty didn't start before anyway. Of course maybe JB will start him with hopes that the crowd reaction to hearing his name called in the starting five will fire him up.

Jake...you da man- and let's hope its not temporary, a la Fab last season! :cool:

Outside the Dome: 30 and sunny.

Inside the Dome: 43 and increasing chances of dirtiness by mid afternoon.

This front will surely hit central Connecticut by Wednesday.

Wowie, just got goosebumps!

if he is back i wonder if we see some lineups with grant cj and sutherland as front court

Kind thanks, Jake. Let's torch these Johnnies! Give em a little gas while we're at it.

I would think so, particularly since Dirty hasn't played in awhile and Dirty didn't start before anyway. Of course maybe JB will start him with hopes that the crowd reaction to hearing his name called in the starting five will fire him up.
I would be surprised if JB did anything for the purpose of crowd reaction. That being said the crowd reaction will be strong whenever it is he is first announced. His first three should put the noise level through the roof. Go Cuse!

My question now is, was the appeal successful or is he just being allowed to play until it is decided a la Fab?

The last thing I'd want is that situation again. Have the team get used to playing with a certain rotation and then switch it up again right as the postseason starts.

I mean I'm happy for Southerland but is it in the best interests of continued success for the team?

If JS remains the rest of the season [This is Syracuse basketball, so I feel the need to use the word 'if'], Grant's development will have been an overall plus for this team, as many have suggested. I am pumped!

if he is back i wonder if we see some lineups with grant cj and sutherland as front court
You might see James up top at times, but I doubt we see that on the backline unless Rak and BMK both foul out.

Let's hope the opposition doesn't break Jakes's code. Remember "loose lips sinks ships!'

39 likes!!! is that a record?Ok i'll make it 40.

update make it 41 do we have 43

At this time, I'd like to thank Jennifer Love Hewitt for the good vibes, and well, just for being her.
We need more of these avatars 'round these parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom