Today's forecast.. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Today's forecast..

I would be surprised if JB did anything for the purpose of crowd reaction.

Right, because he never chews out the wrong player to misdirect crowd angst when the zone misses an assignment.

James Southerland is on the Carrier Dome floor, and James Southerland is coming back. Oh, my good goodness gracious! Of all the dramatic things I've ever seen. James Southerland standing right on the Carrier Dome floor announcing he is back. James Southerland is a Syracuse Orangeman!

James Southerland is on the Carrier Dome floor, and James Southerland is coming back. Oh, my good goodness gracious! Of all the dramatic things I've ever seen. James Southerland standing right on the Carrier Dome floor announcing he is back. James Southerland is a Syracuse Orangeman!
Thanks, Suzyn

As Meek Mill blares from the Dome system, Jim Ross going to make an appearance and about 3 minutes in give a "WAIT A MINUTE!! THATS JAMES SOUTHERLAND'S MUSIC!!" At which point James hits the scorer's table and drops about five first half threes.

WAIT A MINUTE...BAH GAWD, THAT'S GOTTA BE, THAT'S GOTTA JAMES! OH WHAT A DUNK, HE BROKE THE RIM IN HALF!

Right, because he never chews out the wrong player to misdirect crowd angst when the zone misses an assignment.
We watch different games. That's all that can be said.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

That is correct. He never does that to misdirect crowd angst.

Kind thanks, Jake. Let's torch these Johnnies! Give em a little gas while we're at it.
I see you came to your senses and brought back your JLH picture....welcome back to the club.

I would think so, particularly since Dirty hasn't played in awhile and Dirty didn't start before anyway. Of course maybe JB will start him with hopes that the crowd reaction to hearing his name called in the starting five will fire him up.

I prefer the "growing standing ovation as he walks to the scorer's table to check in while play is going on," Conrad in 1992 style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom