Today's game prediction...

Flacusian

All Conference
South of the Border 68
North of the Border 66

High Scorer Trevor 17 pts.
Rebounds TRob 8
Assists KJo 5

Those are my predictions... but one caveat, I wouldn't be surprised to see Rak with a big game and be the leading scorer.

Can't wait for the tip off!!!! Let's Go Orange

Ryqj00J.png

I predict that we win mostly on the strength of our front line rebounding specifically on the offensive glass.

other than that we see a lot of promising things from the young guys but also plenty of things to work on.

Well, with orange all access charging $7 to watch it, this is my prediction (if you listen to the first ten or so seconds)

We should all pitch that $7 in on a GoPro and have it stream to the pay side.

We should all pitch that $7 in on a GoPro and have it stream to the pay side.

I like that idea! I'd do it (unless it was too successful and someone said "he gone")

I like that idea! I'd do it (unless it was too successful and someone said "he gone")

"He gone" was once unaccepted, maybe this would also come around one day?

"He gone" was once unaccepted, maybe this would also come around one day?

We just need a board heavyweight like Otto In Grotto onboard. Once you get one, the rest will fall like dominoes. At least that is my prediction.

I think we're going to lose today, and have expected that since the exhibition got announced, but that this will serve as a much better learning experience than blowing out some overmatched Marathon Oil squad, where our players dominate by merely showing up, the team doesn't get a good measuring stick against a quality opponent, and the coaching staff doesn't get lots of game film for the team to consume over the next few weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom