Toledo game on SNY? | Syracusefan.com

Toledo game on SNY?

iommi

Living Legend
Is the game on SNY in NY metro area? SNY only lists BE Game of the week...I'm pretty sure that's us...just checking.

I'm in NYC. My FIOS guide says the game is on SNY.

The BE Game of the Week is SU since the only other noon game is on ABC.

I have Direct TV and it will be on SNY.

On DirecTV it is also part of the ESPN GamePlan if you bought the subcription.

From my experience: SNY=HiDef, GamePlan=LoDef

From my experience: SNY=HiDef, GamePlan=LoDef
Sometimes on SNY if the previous program runs late, they join the 'Cuse game in progress so I miss the start. On DirecTV gameplan I get the whole game.

Sometimes on SNY if the previous program runs late, they join the 'Cuse game in progress so I miss the start. On DirecTV gameplan I get the whole game.

Happened with the URI game. We had to watch the Mets postgame show including locker interviews even though the Mets game was not broadcast on SNY. It was maddening!

There shouldn't be anything blocking the start of the noon game, however.

Happened with the URI game. We had to watch the Mets postgame show including locker interviews even though the Mets game was not broadcast on SNY. It was maddening!

There shouldn't be anything blocking the start of the noon game, however.

IO has a new channel that carries the beginning of SNY games that are joined in progress. Of course, I found that out the day after the Syracuse game...

Edit : It's IO not Fios...

Fios has a new channel that carries the beginning of SNY games that are joined in progress. Of course, I found that out the day after the Syracuse game...

What is it? I have Fios.

On DirecTV it is also part of the ESPN GamePlan if you bought the subcription.

And if you're cheap, like me, you'll get DirectTV's "Sports Pack" for $14/month to get SNY for a couple games, then cancel at the end of October.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo123

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom