Toledo tailgate? | Syracusefan.com

Toledo tailgate?

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
I haven't seen anything posted yet. I'm coming up with the wife. Looking forward to it.

WHEN: 8:30am
WHERE: Fine Lot (corner of Henry and Raynor)

Non-Fine Lot peeps if you arrive by 9am you probably have a decent chance of on nearby street parking.

Everyone should bring something: beer, meat, sides, beer, soda...
Fine Lot folks should bring canopies, chairs, coolers with ice, beer and soda...

Unprepared guys cash is always good to the chef

We'll need some doughnuts and breakfast stuff to start...volunteers anyone?

Tell us what you are bringing and how many in your group.

TEXANMARK will cook up 36 coneys and 16 burgers and around 10:45am
I'll bring a canopy, weight plates, two coolers with ice and the buns. Along with some plasticware, plates, napkins
I'll take lead chef duties...Cuseregular will assist

Just one in my group.

TEXANMARK will cook up 36 coneys and 16 burgers and around 10:45am
I'll bring a canopy, weight plates, two coolers with ice and the buns. Along with some plasticware, plates, napkins
I'll take lead chef duties...Cuseregular will assist

Actually Cuseregular will be stuck going to a wedding in LI this weekend so you gents are on your own. I'm sure there will be another nooner somewhere down the road and for that game I'll be sure to fire up some of those sausage egg and cheese sandwiches on a fresh hard roll. Have fun this weekend and go ORANGE!

So they still allow beer? I thought I read something a couple weeks ago about banning beer.

Mrs. Frozen and I will probably come by at 10 or 10:30. I hope the weather holds up. Will either bring $ or Italian bakery cookies from Brooklyn.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.762961,-73.983021

So they still allow beer? I thought I read something a couple weeks ago about banning beer.

Mrs. Frozen and I will probably come by at 10 or 10:30. I hope the weather holds up. Will either bring $ or Italian bakery cookies from Brooklyn.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.762961,-73.983021

Housing Authority lots banned beer. The University lots still allow it.

Non-Fine Lot peeps if you arrive by 9am you probably have a decent chance of on nearby street parking.

Fine Lot folks should bring canopies, chairs, coolers with ice, beer and soda...

Right now, I plan to bring potato salad, a cooler with some soda and water (there will be room if someone needs to stash something in it) and a small folding table. Am flexible...can bring something else instead if need be...

I believe there will be 3 in my group.

I'm good for Coffee and Munchkins. Up to five.

Probably a stupid question, but is the tailgate still on even if it rains?

What is the availability of on-street parking up by Fine Lot these days? I know it's torn up. We may try to head up early, as we may have to leave before the end of the game. (Argh!!!) And that is at least a close walk to get out.

You should be able to find a spot if you get there before 9am

2 for tomorrow will bring burgers for post game eats

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors