Toledo v. Ohio State? | Syracusefan.com

Toledo v. Ohio State?

Fjoinkay

Starter
Can Toledo compete? They destroyed New Hampshire last week. I'm curious to see them play because I'm guessing SU could be in for a fight against Toledo. I hope not. I apologize if a similar thread has already been posted.

It's a game I am interested in seeing too. OSU has a pretty solid defense in the horseshoe. No doubt we will have our hands full with Toledo. The success of our offense the next two weeks will let us know how difficult a challenge it will be.

It's a noon game. I hope I get catch some of it. Yeah, I hope SU's offense plays well tomorrow and at USC. Looks like Toledo has a potent offense, but we'll see tomorrow.

Toledo is a very good football team. One of those games you don't want on your schedule. If you beat them, nobody notices. If you lose to them, you gain no respect. We can hope they get beat up a little before playing us, because they play Ohio St away and then home against Boise St.

Very true. The only way SU would get respect for beating Toledo is if they somehow upset Ohio State or Boise State or play really, really well in both games. I had no idea they play Boise State. If SU loses it probably looks bad no matter what.

Toledo blocked a punt. Then they scored a TD and went for the 2 point conversion in the first quarter. They're up 8-7 on Ohio State.

Thought they'd go for two again, get an even 16 up there.

Well, whey might not win, but Toledo certainly gave OSU all they could handle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom