Tom Bradley - Interim HC at Penn State | Syracusefan.com

Tom Bradley - Interim HC at Penn State

He already lives in Pittsburgh.

I predict that he will be the next HC at Pitt.

And Pitt should be ashamed of themselves if they do. PSU should be ashamed for keeping on the longest tenured coach who say Sandusky bring un related kids to practices and the facilities after Sandusky had been told not to due to allegations. PSU has not taken any of this seriously. Just look at the PSU ties almost everyone they have hired has. They had no intention of a clean start. Very incestuous.

He would be great there... Would be bad for us. We'll never pull a W PA kid. Although we don't do that anyway...

I think he will coach again but it's gonna have to be outside of Pennsy.

And Pitt should be ashamed of themselves if they do.
Not only that, but as the investigations and lawsuits grind onward at PSU, I am sure that people will want to talk to Bradley. Do they want that publicity and distraction? Imagine the ESPN headlines.

Sounds to me like Paul Rhoades is the front runner (former Pitt DC, current Iowa State HC). I will put my money on him.

Bradley will be in the NFL as a position coach. Hell 2 days after the Sandusky story broke Bradly was calling the Bears and Steelers among a couple other teams looking for work for next year. I think Bradley wants to find a quiet coaching job someplace and get far away from the spotlight

as I said earlier in another thread - not a chance in the world that Pitt associates themselves with a member of the PSU staff right now

Based on specific info, or WAG?

Just a guess.

The Paul Rhoades guess below is a good one.

I didn't think the PSU stuff would have a chilling effect on Pitt, but I guess it makes sense. Recall that Bradley replaced Sandusky in 1999 and was hardly part of management when all of this stuff occurred.

We'll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom