Tommy DeVito 2-Minute Drill | Clemson | Syracusefan.com

Tommy DeVito 2-Minute Drill | Clemson

Devito is impressive. Bright young man. Hope his MD jitters are a thing of the past. He can become legendary Saturday!

The Caretaker wins the 5th at Belmont today. An omen?

IMG_20190912_171826.jpg

“We’re going to move as fast as we can and we’re going to see if the other team, which hasn’t been doing that for 12 games, can adjust to our style of play,” said Babers.
The success of Syracuse’s speedy offense hinges on two factors: how fast the slowest offensive lineman can move and whether the quarterback can manage the offense without huddling.
“Our offense is a racing car and we need a racing car driver making the tires sing,” said Babers. “Everything is based on the quarterback.”

all about speed. a heartbeat is a love beat. tommy devito and the devito family.

His momma taught both my boys to always smile ! We are proud of that ! Florida fan Im top row 319 #13 jersey cant miss me come have a beer
I should have used sarcasm font :confused: I was mocking the people in last weeks interview thread. If your buying the flight I’ll be there though:p

His momma taught both my boys to always smile ! We are proud of that ! Florida fan Im top row 319 #13 jersey cant miss me come have a beer
I’m in 333. We will stop by too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom