Tommy Devito: Giants | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Tommy Devito: Giants

You’re the only one with a good memory. Tommy started out like 8-10. Played 3 series and drove into Rutgers territory twice. One we’re at the 38 of Rutgers and Dino punts. Then as you said, he hits Harris with a deep pass and Harris fumbles at the 5. But replay showed it wasn’t a fumble and the refs screwed us. After those 3 series Babers goes to Shrader. I agree with you, if Tommy had stayed in it may have been different instead of getting pulled then later reinserted. Lost his rhythm. Dumb. Harris dropped TD pass didn’t help either.
IIRC Dino put Shrader in for his first series deep in our own territory as well. But I forget if the series was a Dino special, two runs up the gut and bomb down the sidelines on third…

Like first gym, then tan and then laundry?

Just coming here to post this

gym-tan-laundry-gym.gif

It just got real! Jomboy now has a vid on Devitomania

HANDS down, The best NFL story of the year. I throw up in my mouth a little, each time I hear about Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift... :vomit

Hometown, wholesome Italian American family story. A kid that barely made the NFL, bringing back a team left for dead... He's not only balling, but setting NFL Rookie records while doing it. Its stories like this that just make sports BETTER.

I keep waiting for the wheels to fall off, but the train keeps picking up speed... I LOVE it!!!!