Tomorrow - Expectations | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tomorrow - Expectations

I expect Bobby P to be aggressive and go for the jugular to silence the crowd. I'm not expecting a passive plan on his part. He's not the type to take pity, either.
Likewise, I expect Dino to go all out too

This game is a huge early season / tenure opportunity

Both men have brass balls and will show no fear and no mercy

First to blink, loses

I've been trying to decide what I expect. Ultimately, all I could come up with was a team that looks organized and under control. I have no idea what to expect in regards to how well we'll perform against a huge step up in competition.

I guess I also expect to have a better idea what to expect going forward after this game is over.

Some how, some way at the end of the game, the helmet is flipped.

have not read any of the posts on this. simply and selfishly for me, are:
a good pre game show on the quad, old time spirit pre and post game, improvement in team execution, competitive, and a decent crowd.
driving up from bethlehem pa tomorrow ---leaving at noon ---parking in skytop-- having my traditional pre game triple bourbon and coke,spending the day with my son, and driving back to bethlehem after the game.
win or lose, i just want us to show up, let louisville know we are there.
we will always be there--they may not be!!!!
forever orangeMEN

I'll be happy if Dungey is not hurt. I expect a blowout as in we get blown out. This is not a good matchup. We cannot run against them, their time of possession will be lopsided.

I'll be happy if Dungey is not hurt. I expect a blowout as in we get blown out. This is not a good matchup. We cannot run against them, their time of possession will be lopsided.
death_race_2000_1.jpg

I think we run just fine against them and contain Jackson and make him throw. Unless of course they sell out against the run, then we pass for 450 again.

In either case, we win by 10 or more.