Tonight In East Syracuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tonight In East Syracuse

Sal's up in B'ville has some great riggies. Highly recommend going on Monday and getting the 2 for 20.

Haha if you want to make the trek out to Buffalo tonight, I’ll keep a batch warm for you. I’ll just have to let my wife know that a stranger I know from the internet is coming by for dinner. She’ll be cool with it, I’m sure.
Perfect. Thanks

The problem is this experience has turned me off going to Vitos. Not a very good first impression for someone who hasn’t been there yet. Why wouldn’t serve their A game? My wife is completely jaded now
LOL...I now have same problem.

My wife and I went to Italian fest (not exactly the Feast of San Gennaro now is it? LOL. Not sure there was a single person there who actually spoke Italian) after the Purdue game to kill time.

We were supposed to take my son and a couple of his buds to Dinosaur right after the game but they wanted to do the Castle Court thing.

After having read this thread and seeing Vito's at the fest, we both got the chicken riggies and they were not good.

The silver lining is that, by the the time we got to Dinosaur, it was late and the wait was only 15 mins. They told us that, if we had gone at our original time, they were absolutely slammed from the football game and some concert.

My first time at Dinosaur. It was good. Got the combo and thought the brisket was the best. Ribs were good. Pulled pork was eh...

Question for anyone about chicken riggies. Is this a relatively new thing? I do not remember chicken riggies even being mentioned or ever seeing it on a menu when I was growing up in Syracuse.