Tonight's broadcast team... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tonight's broadcast team...

Hubie is great. It's so refreshing to get people who actually understand the game 10x better than even the most knowledgeable fans dissecting what's going on. Knight rubs a lot of people the wrong way, but it's also why I love him as an analyst. He just knows the game so freaking well, you feel like you're learning things every game he does.

Of course with Knight it doesn't hurt that he clearly respects the hell out of Jimmy and always has great things to say about SU.

Knight is awesome, love to hear him talk hoops. Trouble is, he's...so...slow. He'll get started a little slowly, use too many words, and wind up still talking about the same play while we miss two trips down the court. Musberger does very well with him; it's surprising that they make it work so well.

I would love to have Hubie Brown do a SU game and dissect what SU does. He is the best IMO.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2
Yeah, I'd like that too. I forget about him because I don't catch to many NBA games.

Doris is a great broadcaster... people need to look at this objectively. Plus id hit that...
Wow and Wow... I'm still not sure as to which bathroom Doris walks into

Couple thoughts on this broadcasting team... 1) It's disrespectful of ESPN to send Doris. If this were Coach K or idn say Roy Williams, half of SportsCenter would revolve around 900 wins and Dickie V would 100 percent be there...2) Doris is a known cuse hater, as is Franny. In a close game the two of them root their socks off for the opponent. 3)If you're not going to send any top guys, send over Welsh. Ex asst. who LOVES cuse and would be able to provide nice insight on Jimmy.

I thought Doris was going to launch one when she was describing Jerami Grant at the free throw line..

Only time I can tolerate Doris is when she's with Chris Mullin... Just because she makes it clear that he was her favorite player ever and is clearly fascinated with him. Laughs so hard at everything he says, like she's being tickled with a feather the whole game.

Best announcing crew ever!! I am upset they didn't have Anderson out there with the mic after the game though JB's 900th or not. My only quarrel with them tonight! Other then that they made Dickie Simpkins look awfull. They did a nice job solidifying how some syracuse fans on national air are mad that MCW played tonight.

Just another suggestion though. They probably could have shown another clip of Detroit here and there instead of talking about us the entire game. If I was a detroit fan I would have lost all interest in the game.

If there was one person I DO NOT want is dUKie V. Have you seen him lately...looks like all the face work he has had done is giving out!! Plus he is by far the most annoying announcer out there. His schtik worked like 20-25 years ago, but now it's old and annoying.

He was annoying to me 25 years ago, AirForce.

He was annoying to me 25 years ago, AirForce.

Apparently he has vowed never to go to Las Vegas. Story is a few years back we was out pushing his book and went to Las Vegas for a book signing. Apparently it was not very well advertised, if at all. When hardly anyone showed up he got pissed at the local media and apparently vowed to never return to Las Vegas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom