Tony Bennet | Syracusefan.com

Tony Bennet

He is a very good defensive minded coach... Glad UVa got him to come to Charlottesville... He's brought the tea that has awakened Virginia in the basketball world, finally... We slept for way to long... Go Hoos!!! :)

He is a very good defensive minded coach... Glad UVa got him to come to Charlottesville... He's brought the tea that has awakened Virginia in the basketball world, finally... We slept for way to long... Go Hoos!!! :)
You seem like a nice guy and a good poster; but I'm curious why you're on thsi board when you're playing ND? lol

You seem like a nice guy and a good poster; but I'm curious why you're on thsi board when you're playing ND? lol
I'm on both... just enjoy this board and the discussions you have that aren't always about how great or terrible a team is... plus I enjoyed watching Cuse when you played in the Big East...

so did we.

Hate not playing in the Big East but this year playing in the ACC gives us a much better chance to make the NCAAs. There are enough weak teams on the bottom of the ACC we may be able to reach that 20 win mark... Hopefully that will be enough,

The game has changed

Going to have to win with 65 going forward.

Program strategies from '75 to '05 might not be the right ones

Apparently he didn't leave his heart in San Francisco...

One of the best younger coaches out there...I hope Hops is ready.

No he didn't but he left the wsu program in shambles. Very good young coach.

Hop is a couple years younger than Tony Bennett. I can see those two going head to head for twenty + years.

I'm on both... just enjoy this board and the discussions you have that aren't always about how great or terrible a team is... plus I enjoyed watching Cuse when you played in the Big East...
You're right. The discussions on this board are about how terrible our team is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom