Tony Fiammetta ready to return | Syracusefan.com

Tony Fiammetta ready to return

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
548906.jpg

IRVING -- Fullback Tony Fiammetta said he has been cleared to play and will practice Wednesday, looking to make his return to the lineup since missing three games with an illness that left him feeling dizzy and nauseous when he tried to work out.

"I feel like I'm back in shape," he said Monday at Valley Ranch. "These past couple of days, I've been working hard to get back in shape so when I do come back, I won't be out there sucking wind."

The Cowboys averaged 176 rushing yards in four games with Fiammetta as the lead blocker for DeMarco Murray. In three games without Fiammetta, the Cowboys averaged 83.

"I'm going to do everything I can to make a difference," Fiammetta said. "We'll see. I don't know for the rest of the regular season what I can do, but I can guarantee that I'm going to do my best to make a difference."

Fiammetta did not clear up the cause of the illness.

"We were working off of symptoms more than anything," he said. "With nausea and dizziness, it could be a lot of things."

http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/12/05/3573071/tony-fiammettas-return-could-recharge.html#ixzz1fmBC2gTR

Tim MacMahon who covers the Cowboys for ESPNDallas writes this interesting article on Tony

The name Fiammetta is derived from the Italian "fiamma" (flame, fire) and the diminutive suffix "-etta": hence Fiammetta, or "little fiery one."
Read more at SBN

He is a beast on blocking. Completely blows up whoever is in front of him. I don't want to see him back as I am a GMen fan.