Tony Pittman, VA RB offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tony Pittman, VA RB offered

Didn't that site ruffle some feathers? Yes, it existed before scout or rivals but I think you get my point.

What was your point ? You said ..."And without those sites, this place wouldn't even exist"

That's not true - this site existed before scout and rivals did and would still exist without them.

What was your point ? You said ..."And without those sites, this place wouldn't even exist"

That's not true - this site existed before scout and rivals did and would still exist without them.

I'll say it again - this site existed BEFORE scout and rivals, happy now?

Getting upset at the recruiting sites when a kid calls them is pointless.

I like the old Site now that John arcia is there doing a great job. Great isn't good enough. How about fantasmalastic.(?)

We were told one recruit committed by the scouting services, then he himself and then his father on the forum. Then the scouting services and the PS.com starting backtracking and it's been radio silence from from both him and his father.
We had a recruit from Texas receive and offer, claim he wanted to commit only to find out he can't get in touch with anyone from the coaching staff.
We have 1 downstate recruit who we really want and could potentially help bring in another top DE recruit.
We have another downstate recruit that people are unsure if we really want him or not.
We have a "record breaking "recruit rb commit as a LB.
All the while new recruits are receiving offers and a RB commit arriving in the fall may have issues with separated shoulders.

Not sayings its all negative "drama" just alot of stuff going on.

Which, of course, is better than nothing going on!

At this point it seems like there are about 10 scholarships left. If Edwards and Smith are still in play anyone else has to be a conditional offer, with a possible exception of Clement who really really is a long shot. Smith likes Oregon but doesn't have an offer. Edwards likes Notre Dame but doesnt have an offer. I think Syracuse has a great shot at landing both still. There is no reason to take Davis or Rabbit yet. Trickle down recruiting is in effect.

At this point it seems like there are about 10 scholarships left. If Edwards and Smith are still in play anyone else has to be a 'conditional offer, with a possible exception of Clement who really really is a long shot. Smith likes Oregon but doesn't have and offer. Edwards likes Notre Dame but doesnt have an offer. I think Syracuse has a great shot at landing both still. There is no reason to take Smith or Rabbit yet. Trickle down recruiting is in effect.

Absolutely. It is all a numbers game now. Not just for SU either. ND is filling up too. Some of these kids might find themselves playing a game of chicken.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom