Too bad we probably would not be sent to Hartford... | Syracusefan.com

Too bad we probably would not be sent to Hartford...

cto

Administrator
Last edited:
Unfortunately for Hartford they are probably going to be stuck with no 1,2 or 3 seeds in their brackets. A lot of it is due to geography. Lunardi has two #4 seeds as the top teams going there and I don't think many of the other bracketologists have better. That's what happens when you are an AAC city. Columbia, SC has two #1 seeds and Jacksonville has two #2's.
Bracketology with Joe Lunardi

Unfortunately for Hartford they are probably going to be stuck with no 1,2 or 3 seeds in their brackets. A lot of it is due to geography. Lunardi has two #4 seeds as the top teams going there and I don't think many of the other bracketologists have better. That's what happens when you are an AAC city. Columbia, SC has two #1 seeds and Jacksonville has two #2's.
Bracketology with Joe Lunardi
I believe almost all of the public Allotment has been sold. But you’re right about the team allotments being sold if they aren’t high profile

Connecticut people are lazy. Can't even be bothered with pronouncing the middle C in their state's name.

There’s an amusing song by the Brazilian legend Gilberto Gill in which he marvels, in Portuguese, that he somehow has a fan club in Connecticut.

Maybe most amusing is that he pronounces it the “non-lazy” way.

There’s an amusing song by the Brazilian legend Gilberto Gill in which he marvels, in Portuguese, that he somehow has a fan club in Connecticut.

Maybe most amusing is that he pronounces it the “non-lazy” way.

Still haven't checked out GG, but I love me some Os Mutantes.