Too bad we probably would not be sent to Hartford... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Too bad we probably would not be sent to Hartford...

I'm still not sure how any renovations were made to the XL Center.
Jim Calhoun still isn't giving one dime back of his salary.

I lived on Clark st for a time. Two blocks from Modern. I agree it’s the best pizza.

Link I posred had 3 New Haven houses in nation’s top 11, which is sick for a city of 130,000.

Modern is one of the Big Three with Sally’s and Pepe’s.

Next year's first and second rounds are in Albany.
Sweet 16 and Elite 8 at MSG.
Final Four in Atlanta.
What could go wrong?
I miss the days when we actually had a chance to be a protected seed and get a favorable draw like this

Not sure they have to sell tickets one way or another us as a lower seed will help fill the place. UVA, Duke, and UNC will all be playing in Columbia or Jacksonville. I'd assume the locals are pretty apathetic about college hoops with yukons rapid decline.

I hope we are not in the West because I absolutely love all of the Sweet 16 cities. DC was awesome in 2013 and KC and Louisville are both awesome places. Anaheim would be a serious drag.

Link I posred had 3 New Haven houses in nation’s top 11, which is sick for a city of 130,000.

Modern is one of the Big Three with Sally’s and Pepe’s.
I haven’t had Sally’s but cousin went to Yale and she always took us to Modern and Frank Pepe’s.

The Modern cheese garlic beard and crab pizza OMG but it’s something you can’t eat often it’s a delicacy.