Too bad | Syracusefan.com

Too bad

SWC75

Bored Historian
Another great game between Wisconsin and Michigan State and it's decided in the end by a touching the kicker call. Wisconsin-Oregon should be fun.

The Wisconsin kicker should get an award for that performance -- keeping his leg in the air that long and then plopping when he felt the Spartan touch him.

Another great game between Wisconsin and Michigan State and it's decided in the end by a touching the kicker call. Wisconsin-Oregon should be fun.

It wasn't "touching"; his leg was run into.

Dumb play by Sparty

It wasn't "touching"; his leg was run into.

Dumb play by Sparty

Yep, they know the rule. It was a clear penalty. And unbelievably dumb. I'm not even sure our completely undisciplined Special Teams would have done that.

Yep, they know the rule. It was a clear penalty. And unbelievably dumb. I'm not even sure our completely undisciplined Special Teams would have done that.

Well Chip, there are two issues here. Issue one is "would our completely undisciplined Special Teams have done that?" The answer is of course, yes they would have.

If they got the chance

However, our Special Teams rarely gets close enough to putting a great rush on the opposing kicker to screw themselves in that fashion. I guess it is one silver lining of being inept. They would have had to resort to committing a different sort of personal foul to keep the opposing drive alive. And of course, that they would have done.

we have special teams at su?

all ive seen are "special ed"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom