Too weird... NIT is on the real ESPN channels... | Syracusefan.com

Too weird... NIT is on the real ESPN channels...

cto

Administrator
... and NCAA in on something called truTv. I need a cheat sheet to keep track of where all these weird channels are located on direcTV

I'm surprised they don't put the bigger name schools on the bigger Turner channels. I know plenty of people who picked NC State and Tennessee/Iowa to do some damage in their brackets. The random March Madness fan would probably tune in for those games if they didn't have to search for it on some random channel.

I'm surprised they don't put the bigger name schools on the bigger Turner channels. I know plenty of people who picked NC State and Tennessee/Iowa to do some damage in their brackets. The random March Madness fan would probably tune in for those games if they didn't have to search for it on some random channel.

I agree with your main point. And also agree NC State and Tennessee could so some damage. But the Hawkeyes are one of my secondary favorite teams and I'm afraid they are toast with the way they look right now. But I hope I'm wrong.

I agree with your main point. And also agree NC State and Tennessee could so some damage. But the Hawkeyes are one of my secondary favorite teams and I'm afraid they are toast with the way they look right now. But I hope I'm wrong.
Wow, just saw what Fran McCaffrey is going through. Can't even imagine how tough that is.

I'm very excited to watch the Tenn/Iowa game. I think it should be really interesting. Iowa doesn't play any defense though, won't go too far like that. I think they'll beat Tenn though - love Roy Marble Jr. One of my favorite players to watch.

Anyway, TruTV is spectacular! If you think reality TV is bad, then check out TruTV because they have cheesy copy-cat versions that will make you hate it even more! Most ridiculous station ever.

But, while trying to watch the west virgina/georgetown game I saw that you can watch the final four with the teams announcers doing the game, which I think is pretty cool

turner wants to grow tru tv that's why first 4 and any ncaa tourney games are on there

... and NCAA in on something called truTv. I need a cheat sheet to keep track of where all these weird channels are located on direcTV
It's been that way for years.

Just be glad that all of the games are available. It wasn't always like that. It was especially agonizing when one lived in non-Orange territory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom