Top 10 Frontcourts in the Country | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Top 10 Frontcourts in the Country

think about how hard it is to rank and analyze every relevant front court in the country, subjectively

its not like these people are fans of cuse, so cuse is in the same boat as all the other teams

imagine if you had to do it - how many other front courts do you know in and out like ours ?

if anything its a good thing, we are under the radar and such other coaches and players will think they same if they read the article, which they wont - but who knows some coaches have to get their intel from insider haha, maybe cal
True but we have the ACC preseason POY and a potential lottery pick in our Frontcourt. Our center position may leave something to be desired but defensively, you can't get much better. With Fair and Grant alone I'm pretty shocked we would be left off anyone top ten front courts.

just like his back court one, his west coast bias is showing

People take articles like this way too personally. Outside of Grant and CJ no one in our front court is consistent or a legitimate threat. We have no proven depth and Coleman/Rak/BMK simply haven't done too much this year. And that's a fact. I'm not going to go through team by team but there are a lot of centers we could use.

A front court is comprised on three positions plus depth. Center is one position.

Syracuse has a preseason ACC Player of the Year and a projected first-round NBA draft pick in its front court.

Syracuse has a top 10 front court, no question. Sorry but you're wrong.

A front court is comprised on three positions plus depth. Center is one position.

Syracuse has a preseason ACC Player of the Year and a projected first-round NBA draft pick in its front court.

Syracuse has a top 10 front court, no question. Sorry but you're wrong.
You said "plus depth". Where's the depth? I'm just being realistic. Outside of Grant and Fair I don't trust anyone of those frontcourt players.

You said "plus depth". Where's the depth? I'm just being realistic. Outside of Grant and Fair I don't trust anyone of those frontcourt players.

And you said our centers aren't very good, while ignoring the other facts. Which is it?

We have five guys that can play, two forwards, a hybrid and two centers, all of whom have a Final Four run under their belt. Each played varying degrees, but they all played last year.

I will take our front court over the majority - and I certainly wouldn't take 10 others ahead of it.

Trust is a subjective term. I agree about Fair and Grant, but my trust level has gone up a little with Christmas (Rak). I think he's showing signs. You don't?

Trust is a subjective term. I agree about Fair and Grant, but my trust level has gone up a little with Christmas (Rak). I think he's showing signs. You don't?

Sure, he's shown flashes and so has Dajuan but I wouldn't trust them in a big moment and I'm not sure Jimmy does yet either. I definitely think our guys have potential and I support all of them, I just can't see how, taking into account our depth and centers, anyone thinks we have a top 10 group.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom