3. Michigan
4. Auburn
5. Vtech
6. Oregon
7. Florida State
8. OSU
9. Ok state
10. A&M/Washington

Feel like Iowa should be on this list. They're similar to VT. When lights come on it may be toughest places to play

Feel like Iowa should be on this list. They're similar to VT. When lights come on it may be toughest places to play
Feel dumb forgetting to list them, they’re my fsecond favorite program at this point. That tradition is incredible

Syracuse

What were the 50,000 packed games like in the dome when the team was consistently good to great? Unfortunately I haven’t seen that yet

Sometimes you couldn’t even hear yourself talk. Just a drone of noise especially after big plays.

Really hope we positions ourselves to open next year in the top 25 and I can see some crowds in the 45 to sell out range. Clemson should make that easier.

are we talking outside the venue or inside the stadium..

lsu walking in was crazy, LSU inside the stadium was just avg.

Lets see your list.

1. Clemson
2. LSU
3. Michigan
4. Auburn
5. Vtech
6. Oregon
7. Florida State
8. OSU
9. Ok state
10. A&M/Washington
Syracuse over every venue on Friday nights. Hands down.

Full experience, inside definitely being important

I was going to say Kinnick Stadium. They don't have many night games but when they do, it's a big game and the atmosphere is electric especially when they do a blackout or gold out or something like that.

I was at a black out game at Williams Brice Stadium in South Carolina when Gameday was there for Spurrier-led USC vs. Meyer-led Florida. That was awesome. 2001 Space Odyssey, unveiling Cocky, Sandstorm - it was all great. USC got killed, so the crowd was out of it by the 2nd quarter, but still.

Also, A&M at night is amazing. Their atmosphere earlier this year against Clemson was second to none.

There was a lot of apathy over Coach O among the fanbase and they spoke with their wallets by not showing up. Funny how things work out when someone is given the time to produce.

almost all the place are great at night with big game crowds, SU included.. our problem is it has been so long

Syracuse
FB_IMG_1540240861689.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom