top 100 qbs average 19 td 8 int | Syracusefan.com

top 100 qbs average 19 td 8 int

Millhouse

Living Legend
that's pretty remarkable. the explosion in passing yardage hasn't come with increased risk of interceptions.

i'm going off shaky memory here but it seems like years ago, the average ratio was closer to 1:1 rather than 2.2:1

forcing interceptions is a big area where we can improve. maybe more time with a juggs machine which always makes me smirk.

73rd in interceptions is the best we've been under marrone.

maybe as recruiting improves it won't have to be such a tradeoff between db speed and hands

that's pretty remarkable. the explosion in passing yardage hasn't come with increased risk of interceptions.

i'm going off shaky memory here but it seems like years ago, the average ratio was closer to 1:1 rather than 2.2:1

forcing interceptions is a big area where we can improve. maybe more time with a juggs machine which always makes me smirk.

73rd in interceptions is the best we've been under marrone.

maybe as recruiting improves it won't have to be such a tradeoff between db speed and hands
Many of our more recent DB recruits (Reddish, Esk, Ford, Morgan etc) were also stars on offense. So maybe we'll begin to see less drops once these players see more time.