Top 25 power running backs ever | Syracusefan.com

Top 25 power running backs ever

And I gotta believe Ernie Davis would have been on that list as well. :(

It's funny how Larry Csonka doesn't get more play on these boards. It's as if folks have forgotten he was an All-American at SU.

It's funny how Larry Csonka doesn't get more play on these boards. It's as if folks have forgotten he was an All-American at SU.

And the star running back on the only NFL team with a perfect season.

Good Lord I hate how everyone is splitting lists into a hundred pages to generate more page hits.
It is a horrible and very irritating practice. I have stopped looking at a lot of these because it takes so long and wastes so much time.

A balance is needed between what is best for the web site and what is best for the people visiting the site.

Interesting list. I question whether a few of the Top 25 should be considered power backs; Lynch, Allen and Pruitt. Great backs for sure. Power backs not so sure.

Good Lord I hate how everyone is splitting lists into a hundred pages to generate more page hits.

Just click the "Show All" button. Problem solved.

Interesting list. I question whether a few of the Top 25 should be considered power backs; Lynch, Allen and Pruitt. Great backs for sure. Power backs not so sure.
Pruitt was a legit power back and smart inclusion. I'll give em Lynch but ahead of AP? But Franco "Never Seen a Sideline He Didn't Love" Harris? I'm not sold on that one.

Pruitt was a legit power back and smart inclusion. I'll give em Lynch but ahead of AP? But Franco "Never Seen a Sideline He Didn't Love" Harris? I'm not sold on that one.
Could be I was confusing Greg Pruitt with Mike Pruitt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom