Top 3 teams you would want to avoid in March | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Top 3 teams you would want to avoid in March

Syracuse
Syracuse
Syracuse

We are our own worst enemy. If we play well we can beat anyone.
And, logically speaking, if we faced ourselves in a game we would lose. So we are definitely one of my top three.

Creighton and Florida are the others. One ding dong the other night said UVA was a final four team. Not sure about that, we'll see how much badassery they have on March One.

putting duke down is pointless since we won't be eligible to play them until elite 8 and at that point all bets are off

Creighton
Florida
Michigan St.

Louisville/UConn/Iowa St. are right there as well.

Tough thread. With us playing our best we can beat anyone. With us playing like we have the last few games, we can be beaten by an 8 or 9 seed. I'm gonna go where we play decent basketball. Not great but not as bad as we have recently. Creighton, Louisville, Cincy. Creighton because if they get hot, we can see they can light it up. Louisville seems to have our number, they play a tremendous match up D that gives us fits. Cincy with Kilpatrick and a good D could give us fits. If we get the 1 seed in the East, which, if we don't tank should be a given, we are gonna be tough in Buffalo and NYC. I would love to get UConn!

I almost listed Cincinnati as well.

No one.
If we're on our game there's no one we can't beat.

Line 'em up and bring 'em in.

I'd like to avoid 3 of the 4 teams playing now including L'ville. This Wiscy-Iowa looks like a high level basketball game.

Creighton is first because 1) senior leadership 2) four guys above 40% from three 3) three guys above 80% at the free throw line.
Second is Virginia because they are super slow and methodical; just like us. They only average one possession more than us and we're fourth from the bottom. Duke is third because after beating them three times; twice in the regular season and once in the ACC, they might be suicidal. I don't want the Cameron Crazies to go all Jonestown. On second thought, put a pair of wrap-around Ray-bans on K and he does resemble Jones. Somebody do one of those switched at birth photo sets.

Creighton - exactly the type of team that gives us (and the zone) trouble
UNC - totally different team than the one we blew out earlier this year
Florida - they're just plain good

Creighton - exactly the type of team that gives us (and the zone) trouble
UNC - totally different team than the one we blew out earlier this year
Florida - they're just plain good
And a fourth, just for fun.

Cincinnati

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member