Top 5 lists | Syracusefan.com

Top 5 lists

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Someone awhile back mentioned keeping track of top 5 lists etc. I thought that was a good suggestion so I will start to compile a list of kids who are putting Syracuse in their top lists but I need your help to collect the information. Any kid who's announced Syracuse being in their top list or planning an OV to Syracuse let me know and I'll catalog it.

Would also like to survey what kind of information you want listed. position, state, hs, town, height, weight, ranking (which site(s)), top schools, etc.

Just off the top of my head i have Blissett, Mahogony, Robinson, Hubbard. I know there are many others but I can't weed through all the prospects on the board so if you know of one send it my way.

Think a good idea, as mentioned in the original post, is categorizing by state as well.

Noticing a larger presence in Georgia and Texas with Dino.

Someone awhile back mentioned keeping track of top 5 lists etc. I thought that was a good suggestion so I will start to compile a list of kids who are putting Syracuse in their top lists but I need your help to collect the information. Any kid who's announced Syracuse being in their top list or planning an OV to Syracuse let me know and I'll catalog it.

Would also like to survey what kind of information you want listed. position, state, hs, town, height, weight, ranking (which site(s)), top schools, etc.

Just off the top of my head i have Blissett, Mahogony, Robinson, Hubbard. I know there are many others but I can't weed through all the prospects on the board so if you know of one send it my way.
Oh no wading through the weeds of prospects is a requirement of thread starting. ;)

I can wade through the 2019s later today when I have some free time. Just as an fyi if you click on the prefix 2019 it will bring up just all the 2019s posted...makes wading a little easier.

Not sure if it counts as a top 5 but Na’Quan Wright plans to take 1 of his 5 OV’s to Cuse

Thanks for the heads up. OVs definitely count and in my book count the most.

I figure if a kid is taking an OV here then we're in the top 5. Top 5 being the benchmark based on kids getting 5 officials visits.

If a kid says here's my top 7 or top 10 etc. I'll document it so we can all know we're solidly in mix and who the serious prospects are.

That's my basic goal here is create a quick reference guide on who the serious prospects are.

Not to create more work : but it might be helpful if the recruit lists a date/time of announcement

Top 7 Blissett...Minnesota, RU, SU, UCF, Miami, Wake, Texas A&M
Top 6 Mahogany..Cincy, Rutgers, SU, UVA, Vandy, Pitt
Top 7 Darius Robinson.. Colorado, RU, Toledo, UMD, UVA, MSU, SU
Top 4 Hubbard...UVA, Pitt, SU, Miss St

Digging through the weeds.

Top 6 Tykee Smith...WVU, MSU, SU, UMD, UNC, Baylor
He's announcing 8/23 but I don't see where he posted an official offer from SU

Top 7 Blissett...Minnesota, RU, SU, UCF, Miami, Wake, Texas A&M
Top 6 Mahogany..Cincy, Rutgers, SU, UVA, Vandy, Pitt
Top 7 Darius Robinson.. Colorado, RU, Toledo, UMD, UVA, MSU, SU
Top 4 Hubbard...UVA, Pitt, SU, Miss St

Digging through the weeds.

I had those ... see above ;)

Thanks for Tykee though

Top 9 Mohamed Toure...BC, Temple, RU, Wake, SU, Pitt, GT, UVA, UMD

Top 15 Kennedy Roberts...GT, FAU, Cincy, Buffalo, UCF, Temple, Marshall, Iowa St, BGSU, Southern Miss, MTSU, Colorado, WKU, WMU, SU

PhatOrange some of these top lists were made before official offers were sent out. No official offer, no committable offer.