Top DE Elijah Daniel considers Cuse | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Top DE Elijah Daniel considers Cuse

Sure looks that way. Rats. I was looking forward to a visit to centrally isolated Chenango County. Golf too. Maybe they will schedule another game late to be played at home. I hope so.

Must be they couldn't work out a deal for the local high school, or their other home field, Doc Ulrich Stadium, home of the feared and mighty Purple Tornado. Alas. The offer stands. We could play a round, then go tailgate in an empty parking lot, and at 3AM head over to New Berlin to do some recruiting.

Must be they couldn't work out a deal for the local high school, or their other home field, Doc Ulrich Stadium, home of the feared and mighty Purple Tornado. Alas. The offer stands. We could play a round, then go tailgate in an empty parking lot, and at 3AM head over to New Berlin to do some recruiting.
A doubleheader of Norwich HS purple tornado and Milford Prep football would be awesome. Want to see this Levi Gigantor fellow to see if he is the real deal. We can scramble the syracusefan.com emergency vehicle (think Ghostbuster's delapitated ambulance) to send me, OE, OX, DCCuse, and perhaps pick up STO and DCuse on the way.

2419574293_5d609d034d.jpg

TOS teaser indicates one of the nations top defensive end prospects, Elijah Daniel, is 'high' on Syracuse.

6-4 250 Avon, Indiana
Is he sniffing Tang?:rolling:

This is his Dad im close with my son and Daniel my boy is very excited to be a OMAN !!!! he has already start recruiting for Cuse..Look for commits in the next day or so

Welcome to the Orange family Mr. Davis. I am sure both of you are very happy with Charles decision to commit to play ball for Syracuse. I am static to get him and hope to him suit up in the near future.

Congrats.!...Hopefully this thread doesn't end here and we can hopefully get more good news coming out of Avon. :)

Would have to believe Laray is out of the picture unless he projects at another position. He is listed at 6-1 so maybe he can be a WR . Certainly has the speed for it.

Is Charles Davis definitely projected as a RB ? I noticed in some of the combine film he was also playing DB.

The picture is cloudy but Laray is NOT out of it.

A doubleheader of Norwich HS purple tornado and Milford Prep football would be awesome. Want to see this Levi Gigantor fellow to see if he is the real deal. We can scramble the syracusefan.com emergency vehicle (think Ghostbuster's delapitated ambulance) to send me, OE, OX, DCCuse, and perhaps pick up STO and DCuse on the way.

2419574293_5d609d034d.jpg
AFTER TH DELOREAN TIME MACHINE THIS IS MY SON'S FAVORITE "CAR"

They still make Tang?
More info at the Tang website.

Interesting factoid (from Wikipedia):
"The creator of Tang, William A. Mitchell, also invented Pop Rocks, Cool Whip, a form of instant-set Jell-O, and other convenience foods."

"The creator of Tang, William A. Mitchell, also invented Pop Rocks, Cool Whip, a form of instant-set Jell-O, and other convenience foods."
Looks like Elijah is going to go to Clemson, who is having a big recruiting year.

What does this mean with the package deal and Charles Davis?

Looks like Elijah is going to go to Clemson, who is having a big recruiting year.

What does this mean with the package deal and Charles Davis?
Likely not going to happen here. Maybe it means the EO-GE package deal is going to happen for us instead. Then there is Laray Smith, Alvin Kamara and Ousmane Camara out there still too.

Likely not going to happen here. Maybe it means the EO-GE package deal is going to happen for us instead. Then there is Laray Smith, Alvin Kamara and Ousmane Camara out there still too.
I've heard it from multiple sources that Kamara is out here. As for Eliah, just another one we got all hyped up about, now the NY Kids are looking so much more important for a successful year. I promissed not to discuss star athletes so here's to faith in the system.

William A. Mitchell sounds like a bad, bad man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom