Top DE Elijah Daniel considers Cuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Top DE Elijah Daniel considers Cuse

This is his Dad im close with my son and Daniel my boy is very excited to be a OMAN !!!! he has already start recruiting for Cuse..Look for commits in the next day or so
Congrats! Welcome to the family!

Welcome, you must be so proud. Your son is an exciting player and I can't wait to see him with the ball in an SU uniform.

This is his Dad im close with my son and Daniel my boy is very excited to be a OMAN !!!! he has already start recruiting for Cuse..Look for commits in the next day or so
congrats! We are very excited to have your family on board! His acceleration in the videos is unlike anything I've ever seen! Love the fact that these recruits are unifying already and getting out there to recruit for the Orange! Let's land se more gems.

I for one am very excited to have him on board. I also love the acceleration he shows bursting through the holes. He also shows great hands out of the backfield in the passing game. A RB with the last name of Davis at SU; sounds to me like it is meant to be.

sounds good gametime. How close was he to going with Akron?

The SU offense has needed some gamebreakers on offense for a while now.

Charles looks like he is a threat to score every time he touches the ball. Should be a great fit for him at Syracuse. I think some of us are going to have to take a road trip to New Berlin to watch Milford play this fall...

Congratulations to your son.

I think some of us are going to have to take a road trip to New Berlin to watch Milford play this fall...

Congratulations to your son.

As someone living in the comfy confines of lovely and centrally isolated Chenango County, I will do my best to coordinate a board tailgate of sorts should this happen. At the very least, organize a pre or post (or both) game dinner outing to one of our purveyors of fine food and ginger ale.

Although, my beloved Kaiser be damned, all commitments are subject to change pending commitments arising from the kids' sports, etc.

And TC, there's two pretty fantastic golf courses down this way for a pre-game outing as well.

Last I checked Milford has no home games this yr.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Last I checked Milford has no home games this yr.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Sure looks that way. Rats. I was looking forward to a visit to centrally isolated Chenango County. Golf too. Maybe they will schedule another game late to be played at home. I hope so.

Great to have your son in Orange! Congrats!

Sure looks that way. Rats. I was looking forward to a visit to centrally isolated Chenango County. Golf too. Maybe they will schedule another game late to be played at home. I hope so.

Hey, the play my Alma Mater - Tiffin University! Woohoo - home of Nate Washington (Steelers/Titans). Too bad I live in Texas now or I could have seen that game.

What does this mean for LaRay Smith? Would we take two speed backs?

Davis = Daniels
Edwards = Ogundeko

That would be one hell of a recruiting coup

What does this mean for LaRay Smith? Would we take two speed backs?

Davis = Daniels
Edwards = Ogundeko

That would be one hell of a recruiting coup

And building on that, could a guy like LaRay Smith--with his track speed / athleticism--project only to RB, or could he be a WR?

Sounds like Laray is looking for more of a spread offense, maybe hes not a good fit for SU

Would have to believe Laray is out of the picture unless he projects at another position. He is listed at 6-1 so maybe he can be a WR . Certainly has the speed for it.

Is Charles Davis definitely projected as a RB ? I noticed in some of the combine film he was also playing DB.

I keep checking this thread 'hoping' to see ELIJAH DANIELS - COMMITS!

That would be a great start to the week, with a big weekend coming up ...

For those in the know, is it possible that Davis committed before he was suppose to??
Only asking as none of the services have an updated story on his commitment.

I keep checking this thread 'hoping' to see ELIJAH DANIELS - COMMITS!

That would be a great start to the week, with a big weekend coming up ...

I'm out of the loop... What's this weekend?

Would have to believe Laray is out of the picture unless he projects at another position. He is listed at 6-1 so maybe he can be a WR . Certainly has the speed for it.

Is Charles Davis definitely projected as a RB ? I noticed in some of the combine film he was also playing DB.

I hope not... Don't think we sure ever turn our back on speed. Especially since as you mentioned he is 6'1. He's no shrimp... Could definitely play WR.

some members of the staff are headed down to the city and northern nj

For those in the know, is it possible that Davis committed before he was suppose to??
Only asking as none of the services have an updated story on his commitment.

Garcia hinted at some internal issues yesterday in a thread about Davis. No updates on what that means...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom