Top football recruit picks Clemson | Syracusefan.com

Top football recruit picks Clemson

Good for them. Great for the ACC. Honestly, aside from Syracuse I would want to play for Dabo. He seems like a great guy.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Too bad he coaches at Clemson...

Good for them. Great for the ACC. Honestly, aside from Syracuse I would want to play for Dabo. He seems like a great guy.

interesting you say that, the overwhelming thinking of him in the south are that he is a horrible coach. most are surprised he still has his job.

but he has been getting recruits. cant argue that.

interesting you say that, the overwhelming thinking of him in the south are that he is a horrible coach. most are surprised he still has his job.

He's kind of like Schiano in that he is a snake oil salesman and can recruit but sucks come gameday.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

... but sucks come gameday.
That was the primary criticism on a local (Atlanta) radio program last week.

A comparison was made to Jim Donnan. "Donnan wasn't necessarily fired just because of his record. There were some games where it looked like the players hadn't practiced that week and the coaches didn't have a game plan. Dabo's team is like that some times."

That was the primary criticism on a local (Atlanta) radio program last week.

A comparison was made to Jim Donnan. "Donnan wasn't necessarily fired just because of his record. There were some games where it looked like the players hadn't practiced that week and the coaches didn't have a game plan. Dabo's team is like that some times."

The WVU game for instance, haha

And yet he still somehow won the conference last year.

That may be true, but I'm really just.going on his interviews. I like guys who sometimes put their foot in their mouth and don't always engage in coach speak.

It's funny that clemson fans would criticize him. He accomplished something that no clemson coach managed to do in 20 years.

Hopefully he is a bad game day coach, all the better for us.

check your in box

You're killing us. If you can't post unsubstantiated rumors on message boards, where can you post unsubstantiated rumors? C'mon, share.

If you knew what this rumor is...

He found something that he thought I may be interested in, so he messaged me. He sent it before I responded on this thread and I forgot to respond because i was on my ipad at the time. When he saw my post, he shot me a reminder.

You're killing us. If you can't post unsubstantiated rumors on message boards, where can you post unsubstantiated rumors? C'mon, share.
Oklahoma to the B1G. Book it!