Top of the zone | Syracusefan.com

Top of the zone

acuse816

Walk On
This is all hypothetical, but after watching how good Frank and Tyus have gotten at the top of the zone (especially during the S16 run), I'm wondering which duo people would prefer (defense only): 2015-16 Cooney and Gbinije, or Frank and Tyus now.

MCW and Triche. Best ever duo at the top, with Frank and Tyus (at the end of last season) 2nd. I hope they get back to form quickly.
Edit: I was at the Elite 8 game against Marquette where MCW and Triche put on an absolute defensive clinic. It was shocking how much ground they covered.

MCW was an animal at the top of the zone... Triche was so cerebral...

MCW and Triche. Best ever duo at the top, with Frank and Tyus (at the end of last season) 2nd. I hope they get back to form quickly.
Edit: I was at the Elite 8 game against Marquette where MCW and Triche put on an absolute defensive clinic. It was shocking how much ground they covered.
Truth!

the andy/scoop/brandon trio was outstanding, and the best at turning their stops into fast breaks
Oh, how I miss the fast break. It used to be synonymous with SU hoops.

of course i'm biased because andy is my favorite all time su player

the andy/scoop/brandon trio was outstanding, and the best at turning their stops into fast breaks
I was thinking same thing was also the last year they kept their damn hands up. It kills me. Andy had ton of steals because his hands were never down.