Class of 2024 - Top Prospects in NYS Class of 2024 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 Top Prospects in NYS Class of 2024

We need to have some sort of NYS NIL initiative given the historic legislation the state did.

Would love a vocal Orange United play here.

Where do I find a list of the current top 10 NYS kids and where they’ve committed? Do we have any?

Where do I find a list of the current top 10 NYS kids and where they’ve committed? Do we have any?
Go to the first page of this thread. Sutomcat has a link to his comprehensive list. Ja'Meer Thomas is committed and is #22. You can also go to 247 2024 Football commits and click on the "state" list. They have Ja'Meer at #10.

sutomcat any update on the Top 2024 prospects? Does Miller crack the Top 30?
I made a bunch of updates today.

Yes, Miller cracks the top 30. He was just named first team all state class AA and he threw for almost 3000 yards, completing 71% of his passes. He had a hell of a year.

Moved up Harrison, who has developed into a monster.

Moved up Thomas, who had a huge senior year and led Bennett to the state final.

There are around 30 guys committed to play college football in this class with a few more with offers that still haven't made a call. It was a good class for NYS. Some national recruits but a lot of guys who are going to play FBS football.

I made a bunch of updates today.

Yes, Miller cracks the top 30. He was just named first team all state class AA and he threw for almost 3000 yards, completing 71% of his passes. He had a hell of a year.

Moved up Harrison, who has developed into a monster.

Moved up Thomas, who had a huge senior year and led Bennett to the state final.

There are around 30 guys committed to play college football in this class with a few more with offers that still haven't made a call. It was a good class for NYS. Some national recruits but a lot of guys who are going to play FBS football.
BTW Tom, dont think that your work is not used. I always give your lists to the coaches that come by the school. They really appreciate it. Some of them are able to find some hidden gems from it. I literally just gave copies to coach Will Fiacchi of Albany. He was suprised how detailed it was.

BTW Tom, dont think that your work is not used. I always give your lists to the coaches that come by the school. They really appreciate it. Some of them are able to find some hidden gems from it. I literally just gave copies to coach Will Fiacchi of Albany. He was suprised how detailed it was.
That is nice to hear.

I believe the state is under recruited and if I can play some small role in helping some of the under publicized kids in NYS get a chance to play in college, that is great.

Good luck to all the kids out there fighting for a chance to play in college. With the portal, it seems there are less scholarships available these days for players coming out of HS and I feel for them.

Any word on Ricardo Lagares, Jr.? He's listed as a RB/FS (?) in the '24 class. Good speed and size. Churchville-Chili.

Any word on Ricardo Lagares, Jr.? He's listed as a RB/FS (?) in the '24 class. Good speed and size. Churchville-Chili.

He's heading to Ivy league. Cornell I think